Saturday, September 7, 2013

Week of September 1st - 8th ... 2013

Tuesday of this week I ran 3 miles with hills that was a hard run and kind of fast paced and beat me up a little but too bad ... then Wednesday was to be a moderate pace 4 miles and this was fairly nice with just a little hip pain.... then Thursday was to be 3 miles easy ... I ran slow and easy and felt good.

Today was my 7 mile run with blisters on my feet, which I got from barefoot laszer tag with my daughter Ashlyn the night before (bad idea)  ... too tired to go through a lot of details but it was run #8 of the Half Marathon training for race in October.   It went well ... felt really good through mile 4 .. hips starting hurting some but then went into zone around 6 and not much hip pain to finish.  I was very pleased.


RUNKEEPER routes can be viewed HERE ...

Be Blessed all ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment