Monday, September 19, 2011




"What I've learned from running is that the time to push hard is when you're hurting like crazy and you want to give up. Success is often just around the corner."


Sir James Dyson, Inventor of the Dyson vacuum cleaner
_______________________________________________________


This was not my quote but sums up how I felt in my journey from couch potato to runner. It really is an eye opening experience to push when it hurts. I encourage you to try pushing through when it gets tough and you just feel like you cannot go further. Go past that point if only briefly just don't stop when you first feel at that breaking point add a quarter mile or 2 minutes if your timing yourself. It really will be monumental growth later on and will give you new perspective on yourself.

For new readers of the blog you can read my journey from the beginning by
  "clicking here" 

Be blessed everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment