Sunday, February 13, 2011

Momentum is powerful...

Wow I lost my momentum in December with foot and back issues and I have to say it has been insanely hard to get it back. I have got to get some motivation and goals set. If anyone has an encouraging word I am game for some advice. I was running a 5k every month for 3 months then the injuries side tracked me and now I am running 3 times a week but not getting the mileage I was, and the motivation to push is not like it was when I was following the couch to 5k program. Those workouts and having them planned really made a difference. New week starts tomorrow and I need some accountability. So you guys that are reading this leave me some comments and come back next week and check in on me. I need some help.

Be blessed everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Phillip,
    You can do this!! Just think of all the good aerobic exercise does for your heart and lungs and keeping you young. Also, when your body is trying to get you to quit, just imagine summer being here once again and you have to go in public with no shirt!! LOL, :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That may have been all the advice I needed.

    Who aint running? .... not me i runs urry day.... lol

    ReplyDelete