Thursday, February 17, 2011

This is a different place...

So experiencing some things in my life right now that are interesting. I am not sure I know how to explain it really. When you decide to let God have control of something whether you verbally speak it or release it in your mind and spirit, its amazing how you release His power to work. Things start to come to fruition in front of you. Its really a peaceful neat feeling to just let go and watch God work. The most important thing I am learning is I have to let go of what I think should happen or what I wish would happen and during that time if God instructs me to do something I have to be obedient. As I'm obedient it is amazing how good it feels to be in His plan even if what I had planned is not even happening or ever will. Now to all you Christians that have it all together and think this is so elementary well just be glad I am finally learning ... lol. Just kidding there but all kidding aside its not as if I did not know this principle but its because I am walking it out in a different way then before. I have never really faced a time in my life where I did not know where to start and solely relied on God to just show me a step and then I take it and so on. Usually I know what specific instruction from the Word needs to be walked out for Gods promise or protection to be fulfilled. In this new place in my life its not really laid out I just feel God moving me in different ways and speaking to me in different ways. I am beginning to learn to just listen and move and listen and move. Its a new place for me but it feels good.

No comments:

Post a Comment