Saturday, November 6, 2010

Week 8 Complete!

Well I finished week 8. I had to run after work today. It is Saturday and got off at 1:30 but still not my preference. I like running in the morning. Quickly felt very tired. Got comfortable breathing though after a while. Ran 3.125 miles even though this says 3.66 because my tracker is a little off. I need to calibrate it soon. It was tough today at times. At the end though for the last tenth of a mile or so I sprinted and it felt good to lengthen my stride. I wish I could run like that the whole time. Well next week is the end of the 9 week program. I am just now supposed to start 3 miles and I have been doing it for a week and a day. Thats good I guess. I feel like my times are so slow though. I hope that my times get quicker soon so I can see some progress in that area.

Be blessed everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment