Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Week 9 Day1 !!!

I am so excited to write today. This is the beginning of week 9. I ran my fastest 3.1 miles today beating my 5k time in Charlotte. Those of you who have been following me from the beginning of the journey may remember that this program is 9 weeks long. It is called "Couch to 5k" and in 9 weeks works you up to running a 5k which is 3.1 miles. I actually was up to 2.5 miles at the end of week 7 and there was a 5k a relative invited me to run so I tried it. I made it and it was a blast. From that day I have not ran less then 3 miles on my running days. This week was when the 3 miles was supposed to begin on my workouts so I started a whole week early.. I am very proud of that. I am also proud to be in week 9 and to be 2 workout days away from completing the whole program. Extremely excited to write about the last day when completed.

Be blessed !

No comments:

Post a Comment