Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Week 8 Day 1

Well the 5k Saturday went much better then expected. It was a very fun experience. This week the schedule says I am to run 2.75 miles all three days of this week. I was dreading that last week.  Today I ran downtown Forest City. The scenery does help the time go by. I thought since I ran 3.1 miles Saturday at the 5k surely I could do it today. So I did. I exceeded my workout and ran 3.1 miles today after dreading this week. It was tougher and took longer cause I had a couple hills but it was good overall. A little less then 2 weeks left in the program and I will have officially finished the program start to finish without missing a single workout day despite the cold mornings and rain. I am excited as I see the end nearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment