Sunday, October 10, 2010

My experience since I got my "The Stick" massager

In previous post I had mentioned my achilles injury from years ago. Well once I got my "The Stick" massager I started reading and watching videos on how to properly use it. I found out that most injuries and pain come from knots in your muscles that cause it to pull harder on ligaments and joints. I saw or read something about how the lower part of your calf muscle can cause achilles pain. Well I started using my massager and sure enough I had extreme soreness and tenderness on that lower portion of my calf muscle. I followed the instruction for working out this soreness. Sure enough the next day I had reduced pain in my achilles and after a few days of consistent massaging of that area it eliminated the pain in my achilles while running. I still can feel some slight discomfort if I just lift up straight up on my toes but no pain during running. It is a pretty incredible little tool for athletes and runners. I highly recommend getting one. Follow this link and take a look and watch the videos to the upper right of the site. They explain what happens when you use it.

Click Here to Prevent Injury

No comments:

Post a Comment