Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Week 4 Day 2

I was so sore from something I had done a couple days before. Today I was really concerned on how I was going to accomplish the session. It was really hard. Every moment I was running I was having to push hard to keep going. Not the best feelings today. Honestly had thoughts that this was not going to last I was going to burn out and begin to hate running again. I think about next week which gets harder and honestly terrified of failing. Hoping as the day continues my body recovers because I feel spent. Normally exercise gives you that natural zing of energy. Today I feel like I have been beaten up. Oh not to mention it was cold as crap. I have to get some gloves and something for my head and desperately need something like tights or thermals to go under my pants especially knowing it is going to get colder then this. That is a discouragement in its self.

No comments:

Post a Comment