Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Week 7 Day 2

The band that tracks my runs is not as accurate all of the sudden. I am pretty sure I only ran 2.5 based on the laps around the track.

Ok so not much to write about today. I went back to the track today so that I did not have the hills. I noticed a huge difference in my cardio at the end. I also noticed a difference in my back. My upper middle back seems to tighten more at the track I guess because I am in an upright position the entire time and never get to lean into a hill or let momentum take me down a hill. I think I still will take the track over the hills though. I seemed very tired through the whole run today. I do not know if it was lack of sleep or the garbage food I had yesterday with our busy schedule. I look forward to Friday somehow even though when I am out there I want to quit, but there is something freaky it does to my brain an hour or so after I am done. Its so addictive to torture myself  .... LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment