Saturday, October 23, 2010

To try a 5k Saturday or not to? That is the Question!

If you have followed me on facebook from the very beginning of this running journey you'll remember me saying that there was a race at the end of October. Some of you encouraged me to go for it even though my program that trains me for a 5k would still be 2 weeks away. Well its GO time or not. I have to register by Thursday to commit myself and make plans. So what do you think? Should I attempt it. I just ran 2.5 miles on Friday but it was a struggle and only heart pushed me through. A 5k is 3 miles. Hmm just don't know what to do. I have a busy week with 3 things going on during the evenings of this week. I feel like I don't have time to mentally prepare. I would love to hear feedback on here or on facebook.

Be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment